Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this former beauty in a rather poor shape at a BMW 2hand dealer in Bruges, Belgium.
Best
Jurgen

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enzo250GTO said:
What the hell is a car like that doing parked outside in a used car lot? How much were they asking for the car?
Andrew,
the car is at a used BMW dealer. He often has a Ferrari for sale. Last month I've visited him to look at two Mondials he had. The car is parked n front on some fake grass, staying out for the night. I can give the address for those intrested in saving it during a dark night ;)
Asking price is 395.000 euro.
Best
Jurgen

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
What a crime. That car should be displayed with respect in a nice warm dry showroom, at a minimum. People don't leave Picasso's out in the rain just because they are a bit old now and the last owner had the thing mounted in a crappy frame....

Even his price majes no sense. If it is a F40 LM (hard to tell from the pictures), then if it was in good shape it would be worth at least Euro 700k. If a modified F40, then probably Euro 250k tops.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Boxer said:
What a crime. That car should be displayed with respect in a nice warm dry showroom, at a minimum. People don't leave Picasso's out in the rain just because they are a bit old now and the last owner had the thing mounted in a crappy frame....

Even his price majes no sense. If it is a F40 LM (hard to tell from the pictures), then if it was in good shape it would be worth at least Euro 700k. If a modified F40, then probably Euro 250k tops.
It's a modified F40. I'll take a look at the car next week

·
Registered
151 Posts
Calling Boxer....

Boxer said:

Boxer,

So where's you new F40 S/n, Eng #, Assy #'s then ???

Argento

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andrew,
the car is at a used BMW dealer. He often has a Ferrari for sale. Last month I've visited him to look at two Mondials he had. The car is parked n front on some fake grass, staying out for the night. I can give the address for those intrested in saving it during a dark night ;)
Asking price is 395.000 euro.
Best
Jurgen
listed as sold now.
Best
Jurgen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts