Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was at Spa Francorchamps today (djee, big suprise) and what did i spot in the paddock nicely displayed???
i just couldn't believe it
it' was a 250 GT Zagato with double bubble roof (0665GT)
this car really looks so gorgeous, and does anybody know where the car normally is today?last thing i found was that it belonged to a german collector about 15 years ago

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i believe it was 0665GT
since it certainly wasn't 0515GT besides that one is in california and has a lovelly darkblue with white paintscheme.
about 0537GT is even less known and had 3 wipers, so this had to be 0665GT, never saw anybody with it since it was standing on Zagato display, never saw the hood open. but it used to be black with grey metallic roof and now it's a very dark blue

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, that's the one Waldo
i'm guessing that was from saterday when it wasn't placed in that slippery mess yet?

oh and it was nice to meet you Waldo :D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hhmm
that replica had completelly slipped my mind. i even scanned and posted that article a long time ago.
but then it has also been repainted, since about 2 years ago or something that replica had the same colours as 0515GT wich you can also see in that article

·
Registered
33 Posts
In the late 90's a series of three replica LWB Zagatos was built by the Zagato factory, including Ellena #0757GT. This was one of those. The Ellena came closest to the original chassis configuration of the 250 LWB.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Very cool photos! Mind if I use these for the register? I want to get 1000 photos in the register by July 31 and 3,000 by January 1, 2005. I think we can do it.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so it's more lickelly to be a replica of 0515GT (wich is also in the US and in different colours) but what the number of this one really is????

·
Registered
160 Posts
Updates? Anyone figgure out the serial of this one?

Also, see my attached pic. One of the 3 replicas? Note the lights behind the grill that aren't featured on the 2 real zagato tdf's. Also the little mirror on the side.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
backindauk said:
Beautiful looking car, it must be worth a fair bit!

How many original cars were made? I dont quite understand the register.
Zagato builded 5 250's
of wich 3 had double bubble roofs

1 - 20 of 28 Posts