Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is to own every 288 GTO that has ever been build. I'd love to see all of them in one picture.
Owning one would be ok too...

·
Registered
770 Posts
To get mine back from the garage with the oil leak fixed!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
900 Posts
To drive my Enzo on the autobahn, with my wife following in our F50, and our kids following in miscellanous Ferrari's.

:work: or 2

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
To have this site known by all Ferrari owners as top notch for content and a wonderful community of people sharing the love for Ferrari.
So spread the word! Ferrariforum is here! It is is great, and it will be perfect with you joining us!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Drive as many different Ferraris and other exotics as possible and maybe own one or two. Especially the classics do interest me! So anyone that wants to hand over his keys for a mile or two please let me know ;-)

Most fun thing I have driven myself was a 1956 DAF YA126 (light army truck) on the road and a Formula Renault car on the track (in a racing experience day). Most fun I had not driving myself was rounding the Nurburgring in a 308 GTB and a 512BB on the road. Also fun to do some slaloms etc on a little circuit in a Toyota MR2.

Niels

·
Registered
900 Posts
250lm said:
So anyone that wants to hand over his keys for a mile or two please let me know ;-)
Sure, I'll give you the keys. To my 95 Ford Aspire 8). Heck, I'll even be willing to let you loose for three miles. :green:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Cool, thanks, more people that would like to follow ??;-)

BTW, I have no idea what that car looks like. We don't have them overhere :eek:ha:

Hey this was my 600th post! Do I win a Ferrari now?

Niels

·
Registered
900 Posts
250lm said:
Cool, thanks, more people that would like to follow ??;-)

BTW, I have no idea what that car looks like. We don't have them overhere :eek:ha:

Hey this was my 600th post! Do I win a Ferrari now?

Niels
Mine is a red two door with several dents and scuffs:
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Disco/1096/FordAspire.html
Supposed Official stats:
1.3 liter engine
63 hp @ 5500 rpm
0-60 in 11 seconds (never been that fast for me, more like 60 seconds.)
Top Speed- 105 mph (I don't think I want to test that.)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sorry, but I cannot see the pic. I am no whizkid so maybe it is at my side a problem but will check tomorrow again. It is one at night here at the moment so I am turning in.

Good night :wink:

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am pretty sure they are more rare then a Ferrari here ;-)

Dirk it isn't that bad, is it? I mean it is no VW Golf :wink:

hmmmm, probably need to walk this Saturday now.... :ugh:

Niels

·
Registered
900 Posts
That's alright, I get it all the time. I've grown immune to people. 8)

:work:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dream has always been to own a Ferrari. I'd love to walk out to the garage each morning and find it there, waiting for me.

For a long time, it seemed as if it would only be a dream, but now it seems it may become a reality in a couple years. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm with allkingz. Just to own a Ferrari, drive it every day if I would like etc. That's the ultimate dream! (or...not own a Ferrari but just drive it daily...for work or something, that would be fine too :D )

1 - 20 of 62 Posts