Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 355F1FUN, back on the site, and I sure missed all my Ferrari Life Brothers! My car is looking great, and running better than ever. My pocket book however, is near empty! I have much to catch you up on, and much to find out how all of you have been.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
It's good to have to back, Christiana. Hope all is well. I understand that weather in LA has not been too good lately. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUYS, JUST WORKING TONS, AND TRAVELING TO THE MIDDLE EAST.
I also injured my right wrist, and it was paralyzed for a few months, so I was limited on the computer, but it didn't stop me from driving the Ferrari. I have had my 355 for about a year now, and I still get a thrill every time I start her up and hit the accelerator. I have really gotten in sync with the car now, and have discovered all of the sweet spots, while the roar of the F1 engine blazes from behind my head.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jimmy,
I force myself to drive my day car most of the time, and keep the Ferrari safe and dry in the garage when it's raining, but I
take her out anyway, and she drives like a dream .
How are you doing, and what have I miss around here?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
As stated earlier, great to have you back. Despite your mishaps lately, at least your spirit is great as ever. Wonderful that you are enjoying your F355. I believe I can relate because I used to own a F355 manual myself for few years before I let her go for more oldies. LA would be a great place for F355. Number of years ago, I remember driving behind this yellow F355 Spyder down Santa Monica Freeway from Westwood to Redondo Beach area. That was a picture in itself, never mind the wonderful exhaust note. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Good morning Christiana

Great to see your voice again. What are you doing up so early (Late)?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great to have you back, Christiana. Even better to see you're still enjoying your F355! Sorry to hear you hit a couple of roadbumps in the past months but glad that things are improving.

What have you missed? Not sure - it's the winter months for most of us so nothing much happens. Boxer's Daytona purchase maybe?

Another 5 weeks and I'll take my 550 to the track - should be a great kickoff to the season!

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great to have you back Christiana! Sorry to hear about your wrist. Glad to hear you are still enjoying the F355:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Well alright! good to have you back me lady..:)

Your right we do need a few women around here to stir things up, Chris is cute and all but not my type...:D:D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Well alright! good to have you back me lady..:)

Your right we do need a few women around here to stir things up, Chris is cute and all but not my type...:D:D
Damn...well it was worth a try ;)

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Oh oh did I miss something here?

Lady Ferrari owner?

Now what is the world coming to?

ya'.....need a woooman's touch...who's christina? guess I missed it too.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
We already know Dominic prefers all types of toppings: borderline crossdresser :p

But Chris, well, very close to CHRIStina, hmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
what a college education did for him....now look at him, pretending his alter ego

pffft.....college gone awry

there must be time to save him yet....

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Haha, too bad it isn't me I would love to have that F355. Hmm...Rik and Greg, you must've became regulars after Christiana took a leave.

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts