Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was washing my car this weekend. When I got to the fog lights I notice my right front lens is cracked. A stone must have hit it. No big deal.
I went to the local Ferrari dealer to buy a new lens. They said only $300.

THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS for a small piece of glass. Oh, Sir, we only sell the total assemly. No, I only want the lens. Sorry, Sir.

Well, crap.

Does anyone know where I can get the lens only for my 550?

Mail Order or Internet?

:evil:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I have no idea where to get one. Goto the links section on this site and look for parts and sodacom I think has a link there.

But the reason they sell the whole assembly is because they don't trust you to seal the lens properly to the housing. I don't blame them :wink: You wouldn't want a little water in there and short out your whole electric system either would you?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Bart, I don't know who else to suggest other than the usual suppliers (T.Rutlands, Partsource, etc...).

Supposedly, Ferrari of Denver claims to have an established parts supply, as well as Shelton Ferrari and Ferrari of Atlanta.

You can also try: http://www.ferraripartsexchange.com/ and get in contact with Brian there.

Don't hold your breath though...

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to that site you suggested. They do not have anything recent. Oh, well. My fog light works but crack. Unless some one looks very closely they can't see it and I do not care. It works.

8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts