Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Have a 1985 Euro 308GTS Qv and desiring copies (original or photocopy) of window sticker / build sheet. Owners.Ferrari.com seems to not have these as i have inquired. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Hey Steve! Welcome to the Ferrari Forum! I have chatted with you before over on F-Chat. I'm glad you found your way over here. Can't help you with your window sticker issue, but take a look around this site, I think you'll like what you see.

I'd still like to hook up with you sometime this year and take a drive through the White Mountains. Tell all your buddies about this site and lets see if we can arrange a New England Ferrari Forum meet.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pete,

Yes, we need to hook up. Perhaps sometime in July. You can hang out at my place if needed. Good to be here. Been a lurker for some time now actually. The car should be back here on Saturday as the new suspension is done. Will install the new Sparco race seats on Sunday :)

ENZO, that site does not have it :( Have searched the web all over.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Barchetta said:
http://www.buyingaferrari.com/manual.html

This place might have what your looking for.
Thanks, have bought from him before, but he is VERY, VERY, i mean INSANE VERY $$$$$$. i simply desire a COPY of one so if anyone can scan theirs for me that would be great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts