Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am rebuilding this car and I need parts. I will have complete parts list soon.

Already secured...
Exhaust
Deck lid
Air box
Rear bumper assy (complete)
Diffuser

Need:

Ferrari taillight 265172

Rear oxy sensor

E Brake module

Rear gravel guards

Both cat brackets heat shield cat rt

Rear markers

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am rebuilding this car and I need parts. I will have complete parts list soon.

Already secured...
Exhaust
Deck lid
Air box
Rear bumper assy (complete)
Diffuser

Need:

Ferrari taillight 265172

Rear oxy sensor

E Brake module

Rear gravel guards

Both cat brackets heat shield cat rt

Rear markers

View attachment 244701
Hi mate I have a buddy who has a lot in store and might have what you need contact him via [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Moderator. The prior post was made by a scammer. "Alexis Awan"'s lead "[email protected]" in which I contacted attempted to scam me for the purchase of Ferrari parts. The phone number I called (323 761 2842) linked to a satellite phone in some African country with a horrible connection answered by a guy with a Nigerian accent (scam central) who just so happened to have laying around every single part I happened to need. I asked was he dismantling a car and in his wisdom said "no, that he has a warehouse with every part for the 458 laying around on hand". They provided "pics" from the internet as proof of part ownership.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

Pic provided by "seller"

Original video that pic was generated from.

Members be aware.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Moderator. The prior post was made by a scammer. "Alexis Awan"'s lead "[email protected]" in which I contacted attempted to scam me for the purchase of Ferrari parts. The phone number I called (323 761 2842) linked to a satellite phone in some African country with a horrible connection answered by a guy with a Nigerian accent (scam central) who just so happened to have laying around every single part I happened to need. I asked was he dismantling a car and in his wisdom said "no, that he has a warehouse with every part for the 458 laying around on hand". They provided "pics" from the internet as proof of part ownership.
View attachment 244714
Pic provided by "seller"

Original video that pic was generated from.

Members be aware.
You did a really good job figuring him out
I am impressed

From stephen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts