Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
In market for a F-430 for a few weeks now. Thought it wouldnt hurt to search here as well.
Color doesnt really matter much as i love this car in any color. CCB is a big plus if not im ok with steel. Clean carfax, service records, good overall condition. PPF is a plus.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when you find a 430 I've got some CF parts and other accessories should you want to upgrade it. Also if you need help sourcing one I have connections :)
Thank you so much. I actually decided to pull the trigger on another longtime dream of mine 911 Turbo. Search continues for the F-430 meantime. Hard to find one problemless and solid in and out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you so much. I actually decided to pull the trigger on another longtime dream of mine 911 Turbo. Search continues for the F-430 meantime. Hard to find one problemless and solid in and out.
You understand you're looking for a car that is at least 12 years old -- it will have issues regardless of how careful the previous owner has been with its care. If you want to keep looking for the "Holy Grail" of F430's you'll be looking for a very long time...ask me how I know. Best wishes and success in your search!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts