Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , im intrested in buying an aftermarket exhaust for my 360. i have no prefrence of brand.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a Tubi X-Pipe and rear Cans (full Tubi) on my 550 and I love it, can not reccomend it enough, I have driven a 360 with the loud (level 3 I think) Tubi exhaust and it was very nice sounding and had more power than stock exhaust but might be a bit overwhelming in a spider. I perfer Tubi but they are also the most expensive.

Mikel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On streetfire.net i hear a comparison of the stock , tubi, and capristo and the capristo was the loudest of them all

·
Registered
28 Posts
sorry for the stupid question...

The challenge exhausth is already "more sporty" than the "normal" one..

Is the tubi even "more sporty" than the challenge one??

thanks!

Azp.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sorry to disagree but, I've had several Tubi's + the current stock challenge exhaust on my Stradale. I would always choose the Challenge exhaust (Disconnect the bypass valves if you want really really loud) :)

Derm

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's a new italian make called the "x-ost" exhaust.

I've seen a comparison video against the stock exhaust and it does sound much better.

I know a couple of people who also have a "quicksilver" exhaust as well and love it.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Not sure where you live, but Ricambi America (site sponsor) is now importing X-OST into the United States. Our first few customers on each model will get aggressive discounts, in return for audio clips and installation photos. X-OST was formed by several engineers that left "the other brand", in an attempt to build a better, more affordable mousetrap. Highly polished, low weight, etc. X-OST is headquartered in Maranello, basically across the street from "the other brand"

Contact us view email or phone if you'd like to discuss.

The 360 silencer is here:

http://www.ricambiamerica.com/product_info.php?cPath=739&products_id=261347

www.ricambiamerica.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jack Russell Racing said:
Not sure where you live, but Ricambi America (site sponsor) is now importing X-OST into the United States. Our first few customers on each model will get aggressive discounts, in return for audio clips and installation photos. X-OST was formed by several engineers that left "the other brand", in an attempt to build a better, more affordable mousetrap. Highly polished, low weight, etc. X-OST is headquartered in Maranello, basically across the street from "the other brand"

Contact us view email or phone if you'd like to discuss.

The 360 silencer is here:

http://www.ricambiamerica.com/product_info.php?cPath=739&products_id=261347

www.ricambiamerica.com

I don't know what x-ost will sound like on a 360 but I would love to hear the improvement.
It helped my 348 by about 200% if not more. Absolutely sounds phenomenal sounding.

Daniel is the KING. Thanks for the find (X-ost)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was actually browsing the internet for aftermarket exhaust systems for Ferraris and fell on this website.

I've found a very reputated brand in Europe called Remus, they are located in Austria and manufactures what they claim to be the highest quality exhaust on the market.

Have any of you ever heard of them or actually have bought and installed their exhaust system for your 360?

EDIT:

I have been browsing their website and they say they provide OEM exhaust for companies such as Porsche, BMW and Ferrari.

Can anyone confirm this?

Just found sound clips :

http://www.rrracing.hu/site/remus_sound_design/remus_pkw/ferrari/power/f360_power_serie.htm

Price on eBay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-360-Modena-F131-00-up-Remus-Exhaust-Cat-Back-Sp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ010QQitemZ200065454721QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

I contacted Remus USA and was redirected to one of their distributors in the US, MimoUSA. I was told that a new website was being build up by one of their dealers, www.remusexhaustshop.com .

What do you think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts