Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dirk - you're a genius!!

Even more important - you may be right!! I could have looked at that for a week and not spotted the bus!!

If it's England though, I'd like to know where.

·
Registered
770 Posts
4kids3fish said:
Dj Dirk said:
i'm guessing england, judging by the colours of the license plate and the dubbel decker bus in the background
and no sun :green:

I count 50 cars
That's outrageous - I saw the sun twice last week!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
i'm guessing england, judging by the colours of the license plate and the dubbel decker bus in the background
No it was in Hong Kong recently. They gathered at the Shantin race course car park to create a world record of the most number of Ferraris gathered in one place.

The article was posted by a forumer from Hong Kong in another forum.

Yes the Hong Kong plate is similar to the UK plate. I can understand your mistaken identity.

Wow..wish i could be involved in something this massive.
Adlin, the first time Next Car, Hong Seh, Singapore and Ferrari Owners Club of both coutries organised a track day for the launch of the 360 Modena in 1999, we had a turn-out of 102 Ferraris. So I'm sure you'll be involved in future. :D

Your wish will come true? :lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Bazil said:
Dj Dirk said:
and they also have RHD
I didn't know they had double decker buses though!!!
They do Bazil. In fact it's the norm. They have double decker trams as well and underground mass rapid transport and of course their famous ferries. It's an amazing city. So cramped and so full of energy. People are always on the move. Just like London. But after London, Hong Kong makes you feel clausterphobic, the buildings are so close to each other. I like to visit but I don't think I can live there.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, that's pretty cool! 8)

Thanks for the information on the event, Stradale. HK sounds like an interesting destination for future adventures.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Stradale said:
Worth a visit. Why not plan an F1 outing for Shanghai in September and stop-over in HK. :)
Would absolutely love that, the only problem is this comming yera is the most important yera for me for getting into college. So a trip after school has started is kind of out fo the question for me at the moment. :(

I would love to do that in maybe a few yeras though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts