Registered
900 Posts
I love shields on any Ferrari and also prefer Challenge grills. :green:

BTW is that your 360?

:work:

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah, I've got them on my 360 and they really make a difference to the cars appearence... the whole line of the body changes and (In my opinon) enhances the shape

They appear to be a hot option along with the carbon fiber racing seats -

Dermot

·
Registered
770 Posts
mchferrari said:
I love shields on any Ferrari and also prefer Challenge grills.
Me too (that's twice I've agreed with you today!!) I have them on my 348 - I think it looks odd without them.

I'm a big fan of challenge grills too - both on the 360 and the 355 - I think it reallys adds to the look.

·
Registered
776 Posts
It just would not be the same without them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm not too fanatic about them. I prefer none, because it should be for the special Ferrari's. It's not that I hate them, I just prefer the plain Modena's

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
adnaan said:
Hey Joe

I see you made it here too! :wink:
Adnaan,

Cheers and thx for that link on fchat to the fcar recovers, unfort all those cars are sold, i tried to grab the Rosso one with little damage, but Sold today for asking price....the beat goes on..

Joe :lol:

Badges look cool on the wing of any 355/360 :wink:

·
Registered
94 Posts
No probs. If I come across anything else I'll let you know.

Actually there is another site i've got on my work PC. I'll email it to you on MOnday.

OH and your not the only one whose made it here. Guess who else....

MR Green!!!!!
:green: :green: :nuts: :nuts: :ugh: :nuts: :nuts: :green: :green:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
There are two types of shields. Those ordered with the car and fitted by the factory and those that are just stick-ons. The stick-ons, you can buy from any accessory shop and have it stuck on the fender, but the with the factory option the shield is "embedded" into a slight recess in the fender.

I think the factory options were only available as of the 360 models. Previous to the 360s the only time the factory installed the "official" shield is on their "special" and limited production models like the F288GTO, the F40, the 328 Competizione and the F50. I am not sure if it was an option item on the last year model F355.

So the shiled is meant to denote a special Ferrari model. But not any more. I have it as a factory option on my 360. And it will be standard on my new Stradale. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts