Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife loved driving my 550 so much . I decided to get her , her own.
had to be a daily driver and have to be able to put the baby seat in the back.
And I just love this Maserati. It's Fantastic.
My wife has this giant grin on her face all the time. And she let me drive it today.
Super awesome car.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my wife is already on the board and alot of the fellas there helped with making the decision. They were very positive and everyone loved the car

·
Registered
167 Posts
RIght on man...I have an 05 maser CC as well...they are a joy to drive nothing better then going to my garage and seeing my two italian girlfriends sitting next to eachother

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great car! congratulations. It's a great (daily) drive.
My dad liked it so much he drove over 100.000 miles with a 3200 GT in less then 4 years.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
My wife loved driving my 550 so much . I decided to get her , her own.
had to be a daily driver and have to be able to put the baby seat in the back.
And I just love this Maserati. It's Fantastic.
My wife has this giant grin on her face all the time. And she let me drive it today.
Super awesome car.
Really nice, she must be happy!!!!!!
Nice color too, seems to fit perfectly…

Great car! congratulations. It's a great (daily) drive.
My dad liked it so much he drove over 100.000 miles with a 3200 GT in less then 4 years.
Wow a 100,000 miles...that’s impressive.

~

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife is Just loving it. Sorry I don't have the words to explain. Every evening she has stories to tell of zooming around. An Impala ss raced her up our favorite stretch by the house, (hmm you can give it a lil bit). She said by 7500Rpm in 2'nd the fella just pulled off and went somewhere else.
I have never seen her so exited about anything like this car.
So here is a pic of my driveway. When work is hard and the day whooped my butt. I open the garage and feel alot better
:rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
quite a garage you've got!! the color of the Maserati is perfect, and the combo it makes with the red Ferrari is jus amazing!! congratulations! =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts