Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the last race of the season on Sunday, and what a season it's been? The McLaren/Ferrari espionage row, the phenomenal success of the young rookie Lewis Hamilton, spoiled brat tantrums at McLaren from the double world champ Alonso and 3 drivers in with a chance of winning the Drivers crown at the last race. I can't wait for Sunday, but the question that's on most F1 fan's lips is who's going to take the crown, Lewis, Alonso (Pah) or Kimi?

I have a dilemna, I like Kimi and am obviously a Ferrari fan, I also like Lewis, I'm patriotic too and want the Brit to win, but I don't like McLaren. So I'm sitting on the fence, I won't be upset if it goes to Lewis or Kimi, but please God don't let it be Alonso.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Gotta agree there Archie. Massa on a suicide mission takes out the Maccas leaving Kimi to waltz home.

BTW Are McLaren really that stupid that they can't work out the difference between one and two sets of tyres ?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Massa is going to win the race, Kimmi in 2nd will win the championship

the McLarens will crash on each other on the 2nd lap

that´s what I want for tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My son's just gone to bed, still crying his eyes out because his hero Lewis didn't win. I tried to explain that being English you get used to your hero's nearly winning major sporting events:(
I did explain that there's always next season, but when you're 4 and 3/4 that seems like a lifetime away.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
My son's just gone to bed, still crying his eyes out because his hero Lewis didn't win. I tried to explain that being English you get used to your hero's nearly winning major sporting events:(
I did explain that there's always next season, but when you're 4 and 3/4 that seems like a lifetime away.
LOL, that is funny, I hope Hamilton goes on to win several.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Lewis will be a great champion, but not this year

it wouldn't be good for him anyway to have it ALL in his first year, he's too young and would get spoiled! hehehehehe

and after all, Ferrari should win after all that happened during the season

FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, Ferrari should win after the spying and cheating row. All said and done, Kimi won 6 races, that's 2 more than hamilton and Alonso, that should count for something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts