Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If nobody has heard, America attempted something like the Euopean Gumball 3000, and called it the Bullrun. (I know, theres an American Gumball, but that distracts from the point) The Bullrun began in NYC, and I do not know how it went, but from the pre-race pics, there was a good turn out.

My point it, there was a flat black 360 there, with a gloss Ferrari logo. I personally loved it, nobody else I know did. But I would love more info on it. So if anybody knows a thing about it, or more pics of it, other than the Bullrun pics, please let me know.

What I know so far is that the owner is from New York (judging from the liscense plate), but the car has been sighted in California a couple of times. Some say he has a house in both states, and the reason it is flat balck is so he can travel cross country in stealth. Also, Ive been told it's blown, probably custom blower. But none of that is cited so it could all be BS.

Thanks in advace

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Never seen it before but I agree with you. I like it. The flat paint gives it kind of a "batmobile" presence.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I think I´ve seen pictures of that before...

anyway, I like the flat paint, but don´t like the other changes

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
The car's owner is identified on another exotic car site. There are also more pictures of the car there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts