Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is no such thing as a bargain. You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Those US regulation oversized bumpers look just awful

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
gma365 said:
There is no such thing as a bargain. You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Those US regulation oversized bumpers look just awful
:eek:ha: I like the way you put it! BTW if you don't mind my asking, when did you add a Dino to the stable? I don't recall seeing it but I do love your 365 but the Dino more (see my post about my 1st Ferrari). You should be happy both cars are appreciating nicely.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Andrew

The Dino was actually bought first about 3 years ago. Has a "racing" exhaust and actually sounds better and louder than the boxer! By the way, I know this is not the right thread, but I entered both of these cars in this forums register but they are yet to appear. I presume there is just a big backlog in entering data

Cheers

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
gma365 said:
Hi Andrew

The Dino was actually bought first about 3 years ago. Has a "racing" exhaust and actually sounds better and louder than the boxer! By the way, I know this is not the right thread, but I entered both of these cars in this forums register but they are yet to appear. I presume there is just a big backlog in entering data

Cheers
Hummm....I'm not sure about the SNs. I'll add them right away.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wow!!! That car is in great condition and only at $25,000.00 it would be a steal. A lot of miles but still would be a keeper.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Look at the prancing horse on the headrest. Its pointing the wrong way!!! :nuts:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yep definitely from the factory, i.e. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!! I can just imagine the sinking feeling the owner had when he got the car home after paying big bucks for the interior redo, to then have pointed out to them (probably by their 5 year old) that the cavallo rampante was facing the wrong way :oops:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Gma365,

At least he could hide his blushes with the colour of the interior. :oops:

I'm sorry guys (apologies to any other driver who has that interior colour) but unless you are a 60+ year old female wearing Joan Collins Dynasty shoulder pads and driving down Rodeo Drive with your groomed poodle; I can't see anyone wanting pink with gold piping. IMHO !!

Pink 8)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm right there with you on the interior color! :p Talk about limiting your pool of buyers. I do like the red on grey (first car listed on the thread). I'm sure the white car had an interior redo that they paid an arm and leg for that they "think" will bring them a better resale. Of course I look at the car and think, "OK, I'm going to have to redo the ENTIRE interior, so they'll have to come down at least $5K on the price..."

If it were me the only thing I would change on these 308 series interiors is the dash cover. Change it to leather (as the 328 has) and that would be it. I'd also leave the stock seats. I know they aren't the best in the world as far as support but to me that's the charm of these cars. A lot of the pieces are actually a little sub standard, oil pressure gauges that are off on readings and such, but the car is greater than the sum of it's parts.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I pratically threw up when I saw this.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
If I bought that car you know the first thing I would do and all you would probably too. :green:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts