Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per your request. Although belated I hope you enjoy them. Some are old pictures from when the car first came in and then there are assorted pictures of engine and car.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
It's a bit "Miami Vice" for my liking - but it does look to be in gorgeous condition.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I really love this car...great pictures....
Definitivly I l Have to buy a 512 TR...
Bazil don't you think that we ll have a good price for 2 512 TR...
But anyway i ll keep my 348...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andrew,

The car is not mine. DJ Dirk had requested some pictures of the car since it was in the background of a picture I took of my 360 Spider while it was at Pinnacle Motorsports. I ship all the cars he is willing to work on to him time permitting in his schedule.

Cheers

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bob348 said:
Bazil don't you think that we ll have a good price for 2 512 TR...
That's a great idea - although I'd still take a Testarossa if pressed - just not a white one like this, as I'm completely heterosexual... :green:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
WHOEHOE thanks a lot :D

no prob that they are late, the important thing is that you went back, took some pics and posted them :D

i kinda like it, well i also liked Miami Vice back then (i was just a kid ok)
and i have a real soft spot for special colours (others then red, yellow & black) and those rims are cool looking actually defenitly a lot better then chromed out versions :lol:

do you happen to know from wich "celebrity" it was?

·
Registered
895 Posts
There was/is a white/white TR up at Ferrari of SF. I think i've got a few pictures of the car if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Rosso said:
There was/is a white/white TR up at Ferrari of SF. I think i've got a few pictures of the car if anyone's interested.
I'm always interested in Ferrari's :roll:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
great, some cool shots

there are only 75 512M's in the US??
they builded 500 cars of that one?
Yeah, I believe there are only 75 of them in the states. There's a rosso corsa/tan one down at Ferrari of BH, #53 of 75.

So apparently, this Gially F512M was the last TR in the states. I notced that it didn't last very long in dealer stock either.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DJ,

I do know, but I respect his privacy. I don't think JR would be too happy if I dropped his clientelle's names out there either. He is a world renown athlete. :)

Cheers

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice pictures. You toke a lot of them and it m akes the stand out. I like the engine bay and speedometer. Nice :work:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts