Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have no feeling about the market, but I think the 348 might be a candidate: Unlike the 308/328 (Magnum fame) and the 355 (best Ferrari ever at that moment) I think the 348 falls just in between the two. Looks are a bit like a Testarossa so that wont help it either. And the numbers made are large.

I also expect the F50 to fall in price. Same as above, it is situated between the F40 (Enzo's last) and the Enzo (the ultimate supercar).

Maybe the Daytona since there have been many around for sale the last year(s).

Probably the Mondial as well: it is getting more than 20 years old and will probably replace the GT4 as affordable first Ferrari.

And finally the 456 since the 456M looks very similar and the car is less popular than the 550 Maranello.

Just my thoughts. Let's get back on this one next year ;-)

Niels

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My guesses are:

575 - still depreciating
456 M - still depreciating
365 GT 2+2 - large increase in past year might not hold
348 - lots on market, fewer buyers
365 GTB/4 Daytona - lots on the European market right now, large increase in value over past several years.

My 2 cents.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enzo250GTO said:
F355
Testarossa
Interesting list, not sure I agree on the F355 and 456. Both were very well regarded when new, are fully depreciated now, and seem to move pretty quickly on the market. TR and 348s are not in high demand and the prices could drop further. I have seen a number of 328s which are higher priced than similar 348s now. On the 550, hard to tell if it is going to drop that much more.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Quick side note

I think 250lm's statement about the Mondial's prices eventually falling below the GT/4's is correct. The Dino is becoming more popular every day and really nice ones are getting quite difficult to find.

Cheers

Kurt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts