Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I'm new here. I would like to find out from you guys where can I buy Ferrari's parts like the F355 challenge grille, timing belt and some engine parts. Also the special tool to rebuilt the F355 engine, better if can find the F355 repair manual... thanks alot

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome Calvin,
I don't know what he's got for the 355, but I buy all my 308 parts from Dennis McCann. http://www.allferrariparts.com/home.html
Easy to use website, and he's a nice guy to do business with also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much guys. You guys are really helpful.
I have checked out the website, how can I get the part number? Is there any CD or software to get the part numbers? It will be much easier to buy parts with part numbers. Thanks

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Welcome to Ferrari Forum. The link that Pete just posted will give you a listing of very part number for your car. I hope you find it helpful.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Calvin Tan said:
Thanks, but do you know how or where can I buy the parts sortware with the diagram and part number. It shows something like that...
That would be an awesome resource. I am not sure on this one but you can bet it will be a high priority to get on this site if it exist.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Smarty Jones said:
Calvin Tan said:
jungathart said:
Thanks, but the link www.trutlands.com is not working I guess?
I have a CD with all the parts and diagrams for the 355 as well as the complete factory service manual. The shop manual for the 355 has 3 volumes so make sure that you don't just get volume 1. I think that I paid $400 for it all when I bought my 355.
Can you show me the cover of the CD so I will buy the correct one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Calvin Tan said:
Smarty Jones said:
Calvin Tan said:
jungathart said:
Thanks, but the link www.trutlands.com is not working I guess?
I have a CD with all the parts and diagrams for the 355 as well as the complete factory service manual. The shop manual for the 355 has 3 volumes so make sure that you don't just get volume 1. I think that I paid $400 for it all when I bought my 355.
Can you show me the cover of the CD so I will buy the correct one.
I don't have a cover for the CDs, just 3 sleeves. And each CD has a prancing horse and lists the contents: 1) Shop manual volume I, 2) Shop manual volume II and III, and 3) Parts manual.

Other than the parts manual, you may have a difficult time finding them on CD. I know I did. Send me a PM if you do and I'll see if I can help.

EDIT: Actually, I can email the cover pages for each manual so that you can make sure that you get the right ones. Just PM me your email address. BTW, each file is about 675 mb's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts