Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody !

I'd like to know if anybody have some good links to buy Ferrari stuff and racing parts ?

Thank you !

·
Registered
603 Posts
Competiozione seats very rarely come up for sale. In fact i've never seeen a set for sale. Some 348 owners have installed 360 challenge seats but they are like gold dust. They crop up on ebay occasionally, but you are looking at £2,000 plus for the pair.

Cheaper alternative, is to get a set of after market ones. Sparco, recaro etc. A friend had one put in his 355 recently and they looked good.

I've put a 360 Challenge steering wheel on my car. Cost £183 new from a Ferrari main dealer.

Wheels... depends on what you want. Again, ebay is your friend for this one., but rarely do they come up for sale. You could contact ferrari specilaists in your contry and one of them may have a set lying around.

hope that helps.

·
Administrator
15,138 Posts
Competiozione seats very rarely come up for sale. In fact i've never seeen a set for sale. Some 348 owners have installed 360 challenge seats but they are like gold dust. They crop up on ebay occasionally, but you are looking at £2,000 plus for the pair.

Cheaper alternative, is to get a set of after market ones. Sparco, recaro etc. A friend had one put in his 355 recently and they looked good.

I've put a 360 Challenge steering wheel on my car. Cost £183 new from a Ferrari main dealer.

Wheels... depends on what you want. Again, ebay is your friend for this one., but rarely do they come up for sale. You could contact ferrari specilaists in your contry and one of them may have a set lying around.

hope that helps.
On the seats, I can recommend the Sparco. When we needed to swap the seats in my 360 Challenge (has to be done every five years) we put in a set of Sparco seats which were both reasonable comfortable and held very well.

·
Registered
603 Posts
On the seats, I can recommend the Sparco. When we needed to swap the seats in my 360 Challenge (has to be done every five years) we put in a set of Sparco seats which were both reasonable comfortable and held very well.
Why were they changed every 5 years?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts