Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was reading the 348 guide for the 100th time and in one of the pictured 348, it has 355 rear lights and side scoops above the fuel door towards the end of the side windows and it has been bothering me to find out if the lights are a direct fit from the 355 or if it's a conversion kit ???? If it’s a kit, where can it be purchased as well as the scoops and the rear wing

Cant seem to upload the picture keeps saying "upload of file failed"

~

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Magnum6464, The picture was taken in Japan. Andrew might be able to shed some more light on the background. The Japanese are heavily into modifying cars so my guess is that it is a kit locally available. For a time there was also a German tuner who sold kits for the 348. Might have been Zender but not sure. The rear panel trreatment was also similar to the one in the picture.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im big on modifying cars to make them me, not like everyone else. Dont get me wrong, im not into tacky or junk on cars or painting weird colors or stickers but I just loved the 348 with the rear wing, scoops and modified rear……OH YEAH………….When I saw Enjoythemusic’s 308 I almost blew a gasket with joy and envy that someone else is like me……………….

Andrew can you help ???

~

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Upload works.....here it is....

Anyone know where this conversion kit can be bought if it's a conversion kit ?

~

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Andrew,

Yes please let me know if you find anything....

No I did not find it on another site. I just cut it so I could point out the one I was talking about.

~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts