Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are interesting groups on the internet related to Ferrari.

I already received the Ferrarilist, telaio lists and Ferrari collectables list, and I know of Ferrari chat, but I registered there and had some trouble posting, so I am not really into that.

Others of interest?

Niels

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
This is the best one I've found. I like it here!!!!! :D :D :D

This site is visually appealling, easy to use and the people are nice.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Pete,
Thanks for the nice comments. I work very hard to make it the best and I think it is. I'm also in the process of making the site even more appealing (at least I hope users will think this). I'm always looking for ideas too, and the chat seemed to go over well. But you, the users that make the site so enjoyable and I agree with Pete, the people here are very nice.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
As a Ferrari owner, I have been to most sites on the web. This one does not have too many teenagers and most know something about the car. You get a well rounded view here from not only the U.S. of A. but Europe, Canada, and the Far East.

8) :) :p :D :green: :green:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They all are at Yahoo Groups:

Telaio is a list for exchange of serial numbers of Ferrari's and the individual histories of Ferrari cars.

For those who care, there is also a Maserati list with the same purpose.

Ferrari Collectables is also at Yahoo groups and has just been started. Should be info exchange on Ferrrai magazines, model cars, factory literature, yearbooks etc. etc.

Ferrarilist.com is a Ferrari group but at times you need the delete button quit a lot, since by far all post are related to Ferrari.

Then there is Ferrariforum.com of course. Needs no explaination, I assume.. :stupid:

Niels

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm signed in at www.ranchorelaxo.nl but that has nothing to do with ferrari but is still interesting to mention because both DrBob and myself are regulars there and therefor it can be seen as a link to ferrari which I will not look upon like that. It's late and I do not think that that sentence was a very good one :p

·
Registered
300 Posts
well for me:
-ferrariforum: as my internet startpage. :roll:
-ferrari-chat:not bad, but not as amical as this one. Today they started a new topic where someone asked not to scare newbies away by answering their questions with REPOST or CHECK THE ARCHIVES, but by guiding them with links to answers for their questions.
-for the rest of the time I go trough Ebay in search of pics and s/n,the marketplace of FNA, and so on.
-I've tried several times to get access to the Telaio list, but no success due to several problems.
Jurgen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts