Ferrari Life Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waht is the max wheel diameter possible to fit in on a 355 spider? Will it take 245\35-20" :eek: Thanks.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Have you bought the car?

You gave only one size. The 355 has different tyre size front and rear. You have to see the chart to see the correct conversion to the 20in rims. But whay would you want to increase up to 20in. The tyre profile will be so thin that it will be uncomfortable.

I suggest you only do one size increase to 19in. The Challenge Stradale uses 19in rims.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I agree with Stradale way to big. In fact 20in on a F355 sounds like a little bling bling to me. Way overkill and pushing the wanker stage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is supposed to be a show car. I have the rims laying here, but havent got the car yet. Yes they are chrome and bling bling and un comfy, but as a show prospect it works superb. Just wondering if it fits. Is the outer diameter different form front to rear on the 355? Then I guess I`ll get problems with the car\tire combo. All my wheels are 245/35-20". What will happen if they arent the same. My Benz started to struggle with the ASD,ASR and so on when i gave it different size up front and at the rear. Will the same thing happen to a Ferrari with similar size front and rear? Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Rims on a Ferrari just doesn't really seem right for some reason

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Botto said:
Rims on a Ferrari just doesn't really seem right for some reason
Yupp.. Rims is just a waste.. Ride air floaters in stead?!? Did you mean 20" rims? Does it fit? Anyone? Can I get full turn width it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I mean't those 22+inch "spinning" gangsta rims that rap-artists put on their cars and trucks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats true.. I think need a slim, not a beefy looking rim.. But still.. How about those. 20"? Wich size is the tires on the 19" on the challenger?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Here is an idea; spend the money and then let us know how it worked out. Or B) ask a wheel shop. No one on here has ever tried this for a reason so you will not find an answer from any of use. Sorry we just don't know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have te wheels.. Just need the car :lol: B) No wheel shop seems to know or want to know anything about exotic cars like this and similar.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I was very tempted to put this topic in File X. But because Stradale made a good comment that is worth keeping for future searches I'm just going to lock this topic. Sorry we couldn't help, let us know how the 355 search goes and stay away from illegal garbage because that is what it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.