Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of wheels that im sure fit a ferrari, but am unsure on what models it fits. id guess these are from the 80's. they are aftermarket 2 peice wheels made by etoile. 5x108 bolt pattern with staggered width. 9 inches on the fronts and 10 on the rear. not sure of the offset. these were made in france if that helps. thats the only info i have got on the wheels. so what models do these fit? whats the value? all of them are basically in mint condition and have brand new bridgestone potensa re71. fronts are 225/50/16 and rears are 255/50/16.

heres a few pics.sorry about the quality

thanks jason

·
Registered
308 Posts
When looking at aftermarket wheel for a Testarossa most people are looking to upsize to 17" or 18" diameter. These wheels being the stock size at 16" will have a hard time commanding much more than a stock set of TR wheels. They look beautiful and I'm sure somebody will want them. The top of the line tires will help too. I'd say you may get $1000 to $1500 for the set, but hopefully more. I'm sorry if my opinion is disappointing....I hope you can prove me wrong and get a higher number....it's really hard to say. There isn't much market for 16" wheels for a Testarossa.

They do look absolutely MINT !!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are as mint as 10-20 year old wheels can get. thanks for the help. not sure whether im even gonna sell them yet as i originally bought them to fit my volvo wagon. that 10 inch rear wheel is killin me though. might have to mod the fenders.

thanks for the help!

jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts