Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheel Executives is offering Introductory pricing on the new line of Sevas Forged wheels. All of you might be familiar with Sevas' 1 pc. line, well take a look at their new high quality forged 3 pc. line. Made with 6061 aluminum (same used by other high end brands), these wheels are right up there with the best of them in terms of quality.

Sizes & Lip Size available:
18"-24" with lip sizes ranging from 1.5"-5"

Finishes:
Chrome
Brushed Aluminum
Glossy Black
Matte Black
Glossy Gunmetal
Matte Gunmetal
White
Gold
Silver

• Pricing Includes Any Finish.
  • All wheels come with chrome lips.
  • Custom made when ordered, no rubbing.
  • 4-6 weeks if not in stock
  • Any sizes and/or widths.

Please e-mail me with sizes & widths for INTRODUCTORY Pricing!​

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I quite like the R22 and R55's, but big rims can look a bit too bling and too gangsta for some of us reserved folk (or is that just plain 'old' and 'boring'). Think I'll stick with the factory fitted 16 inch wheels on my 328, but I wish you every success:)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
The 328 wheels are indeed very nice, subtle, and belong on a Ferrari. However, Unlike Archie, I'm stuck with some less than imaginative factory wheels on my 348. They lack the inspiration necessary to support the clean flow of body lines. I will keep them mounted with Pirelli P-Zero's for originality sake, resale, and show purposes but am very interested in knowing more about the R22 and R55 designs. I might also be interested in the design pictured on the Black Mercedes. Are those the R5's with custom paint? The R77 are attractive but look somewhat weaker in the hub area. Do you have any data regarding wheel flex under lateral Loading and how that compares with say "Asanti" wheels (the other 3 piece I'm considering)? The wheels on my car can't just be pretty.

Hey guys...How do you select a wheel and tire?? Disregarding appearance...what makes one wheel better than another? Come to think of it...thats an idea for a thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts