Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
My Ferrari is the only one I've ever sat in so I can't compare. The 308 fits me like a glove and the car drives like it is on rails. Putting on the seat belt is kind of like strapping the car to your body. It is an extension of you.
As for ride comfort, I'd rather be in my wife's Mercedes for a long trip. The 308 is more like driving a go-cart.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
The only experience of Ferrari ride comfort I have is my 328, unless you count a few test drives several years ago.
Being honest it isn't the most comfortable car, I'm just over 6ft (182 CM) tall, and I think it was designed for people of 5 foot 10 or less, but as I mainly drive it with the roof off it doesn't really matter:) It is claustrophobic with the roof on. As it's a 1989 car I never bought it with luxury or comfort in mind, it is never going to compare with a modern car. If I want comfort I drive my 2005 Audi, if I want fun, excitement and power I drive the 328.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Only ever drove mine, only ever passengered in mine. Feels great, but my VW Passat is the one I would choose for a long journey. However that never makes me smile like the Mondy!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
As above. I would also guess the 612.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I drove a 78 308, a 91 TR and a 430 and would say the 430 was really good. But then again age came into factor I guess, new car, new technology = better ergonomics.

~

·
Registered
1 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts