Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I'd be willing to bet it hasn't had any work done on it in the last 5 years and for some reason the owner needs to get rid of it in a hurry. Salvage title? Divorce? Tax issues? Loss of income? Who knows. Too bad this didn't come across your desk last week. It would be worth a look at and maybe PPI. It looks in good shape. Might be a picture of a different car too.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Arch, look at the sellers rating. Must be a scam and or he is a dishonest seller. That's the catch. If you don't have to put money up front to check it out go check it out, if it checks out, hit im for 2k less his asking :D

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with most of your comments. It's not something I'm interested in as I don't know enough about cars to be able to fix them. When I buy my next Ferrari, it will have to be something that is as good as my old 328.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Based on feedback, he sounds like a nightmare to deal with. IMHO, not worth the hassle.
I don't know, he's only got 3 items of feedback as a seller, one very happy and 2 unhappy but it looks like they were miscommunications and he did try to resolve them. One says it was the result of a lost piece of paper and the other claims he never sent the manuals but he indicates that the post office says they were received by the buyer. As a buyer he has 25 feedback items all positive except for one.

I still think for the price if anyone were looking it would be worth checking it out and try find out why the price is so low.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been removed now. Either he's sold it or the police have busted him.

I was tempted to find out a bit more and get a PPI done too. It could have been the next RA&PE project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts