Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
tuff question

That's a tuff question. We'll I've never driven a Ferrari so my answers are therefore limited. However, I would say that the best single thing about Ferrari would probably be the experience; meaning the driving experience from the sound the gated shifter makes to the engine, and seeing payment just fly by. This is in my mind what is the best thing about Ferrari.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For me it's the engine and the related exhaust and induction roar as the 3.6l V8 reaches red line. Only on a Ferrari do you get this!

·
Registered
48 Posts
The best part of a Ferrari is definitely the Pininfarina design. There are faster cars than a Ferrari but none of them have a Pininfarina designed body. :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'll tell you the best part of driveing my ferrari is the sound of the exaust i like to nothing better then to take it out for a drive late at night down the freeway and just hearing the beautiful sounds that come out of it it puts you in to such a relaxing state its great and spyders are the best for that you really hear it :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
The symmetry, balance and beauty that makes it more than a car but a true work of art. I never get tired of looking at these beautiful machines, each with it's own piece of character and personality.

P.S. I hope there are more posts in the photos section.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same here...I especially enjoy the engine sounds - both accelerating and decelerating. Still can't get enough of that "jet turbine" whistle sound, combined with the engine whine, whenever I decelerate -- gives me chills every time! Also love the proportions, lines, and design of the 308 -- it fits like a tight Italian leather glove! :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
Everyone talks about the PASSION these cars have. This comes from the whole package. While they arent the fastest cars, they do everything well. They are, however, extremely high on the performace latter for their respective times. In closing, there is no "best part" about Ferrari, all of it is the best part. I remeber when i was in a 365 GTB/4 Daytona. That car was 30 years old and it wasnt far off of cars of today with a 0-60 time of about 5 seconds and a top speed of 170 something. The sound was amazing, with the 6 webers sucking in air and the exhaust screaming its note.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The best part of a Ferrari ??? That's a hard one...But the design,sound, and pure magic that surrounds these cars are what I can't get enough of. Everytime I see one or drive one, I get all giddy :lol:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
The best part of my 550 is everything. The lines are so perfect. The whine of the engine as I go thru the gears. Knowing I drive the fastest production car of the 20th century (fastest 100 kilometer, fastest 100 miles, farthest in one hour). Knowing that in 20 years it will still be beautiful and fast.

8)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
The best part of the Ferrari is the expression on a little boy's face when he is pointing at the car and tugging on Dad's shirt sleeve as I cruise past.

That used to be me. :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Pete,

I don't have kids yet but I can definitely see me tugging on my boy's shirt when one drives past us....My dad always did it to me!!

Great post, Pete

Forza,

Dane

1 - 20 of 34 Posts