Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This evening as I was driving home from diner, my wife made this observation. She said, “Why does everyone thing they can race this car off the line at every stop light? And you (me) think you should beat them each time.”

You know, she is right. Most people think they can try to beat me off the line at a stop light. Of course, I know they are wrong and must prove it.

She is right. Darn it.

8)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Bart said:
This evening as I was driving home from diner, my wife made this observation. She said, “Why does everyone thing they can race this car off the line at every stop light? And you (me) think you should beat them each time.”

You know, she is right. Most people think they can try to beat me off the line at a stop light. Of course, I know they are wrong and must prove it.

She is right. Darn it.

8)
Let them try. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Offcourse you do.
What is more fun then show the back of your car to some jerk in a VW or Opel?
Let them see that a cool car is not only good looking, but is fast travelling too. 8)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
Offcourse you do.
Let them see that a cool car is not only good looking, but is fast travelling too. 8)
Are you trying to tell me something Bob??

BTW they don't have Opel in the US
the bad cars over there are the rest of the GM group :green:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
Dr. Bob said:
Offcourse you do.
Are you trying to tell me something Bob??
No, you are a good guy Dirk :wink: You leave your car in a normal condition. I'm talking about white niggahs like seen last saturday, with their VW's almost falling apart from spoilers and stickers.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am talking about nasty cars. M5, GT2, Viper, and other slow things.

:green:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She thinks going 60 on the freeway is too fast.
Off the line for her is slow & slower.

Oh, well.

:lol:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
60mph?????
that's 96kph??????

POOR you
i never drive below 75mph on the freeway (except for traffic jams and that kind of stuff)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts