Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I dont like that. :evil:

There is someone who lives near me that has a Honda something with BMW M-sport & BMW Roundel badging on it.

:puke:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
nismotunedgtr said:
A friend took these pic with his camera phone....BUT didnt bother to write down the model.

what is it?
A piece of crap which the owner decided to stick some Ferrari emblem and stickers. I wish people wouldn't do that. :evil:

·
Registered
476 Posts
:roll: Yes, I recognize that front grill and roof line. It's the same as mine. This abomination indeed is an MR2. :evil:

Why people feel the need to do this escapes me. What really gets me it the SIX exhaust tips coming out the back.

I'll apologize for the MR2 community to all of you. He's taken a wonderful car on its own and turned it into something it shouldn't be. Why won't people just realize what they have and appreciate it for what it is?

·
Registered
749 Posts
senna21 said:
What really gets me it the SIX exhaust tips coming out the back.
Heck, if 2 exhausts are better than 1 then SIX has just gotta be the way to go, eh?

Maybe 2 are plumbed-up to the onboard toilet! :D

Senna I've got to agree - the latest MR2 has damn fine lines but it seems to be lost on this guy.

·
Registered
900 Posts
nismotunedgtr said:
A friend took these pic with his camera phone....BUT didnt bother to write down the model.

what is it?
You're kidding right? :roll:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Definately a MR2 Toyota (SW20), probably a 1990 or 1991 model. Not my cup of tea, althought an original SW20 is a really fun car!

Niels

·
Registered
776 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts