Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Well, my favorite and most memorable experience was when I got to drive my first Ferrari :green: :ex: . It was a red 348tb, and I was shaking with excitement! I still get all giddy everytime I drive one. Also, when I drove my first 550 Maranello. I was amazed at the power of the V12....WOW!!!!! My most memorable F1 experience came in 2000at Indy. It was my F1 race live...and watching a Ferrari 1-2 is something I will never forget. This years 1-2 will be memorable for different reasons....no need to elaborate... :roll: Another great experience came when I was able to see the 333sp's race!!!!!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
My most interesting tiome is what happen to me today which I just posted befoire reading this post.

:green:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I think i was 12 or something, and my parent's got me a ride in a 348 TB, driving around for 30 min. or something, AMAZING, i'll never forget it
it was my first time in a Ferrari :D

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well, visited the factory in 1997 (along with those of Lamborghini and DeTomaso) which should be on top.

Nicest event I visited was the 1997 Coys Historic Festival at Silverstone.

Nicest ride in a Ferrari was when I was co-driver for a day in a 512bb.

Nicest drive, still have to become reality: never drove a Ferrari yet.

Nicest drive, being not a Ferrari: Formula Renault for two laps around the track and a 1956 DAF YA328 (Army truck) on the road.

Nicest car owned: My drive now: 1990 Nissan Sunny Coupe. Well, it was either this one or a 1989 Renault 19 or a 1990 Toyota Corolla. :oops: :oops:

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
WOW Niels, i didn't knew that you drove a Formule Renault?
on what track was it? Assen??

Well at least you can say that you own a car.
i've never owned a car

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk,

It was at Zandvoort, a race experience day. Drove all kinds of cars like a Megane with sequantial gearbox, and Clio Cup cars.

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Seriously, you can give yourself up for those days. Fortunately for me, the place I used work for, decided to give it to their employees!

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sorry,

Forgot to mention it was the short track (2.5 km). The new one wasn't there at the time.

Niels

If you like, I will post some pics of me driving/ready to go in the car(s).

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
250lm said:
Sorry,

Forgot to mention it was the short track (2.5 km). The new one wasn't there at the time.

Niels

If you like, I will post some pics of me driving/ready to go in the car(s).
DUHUH
wa denkt ge nu :p

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think you do not want to see my ugly face in non-Italian cars :lol: :D :) :green: :p :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've had some nice ones. But the first time I saw a Fcar as a kid was the point I become a car enthusiast. It was a Testarossa (I think...)... In red... I was amazed by the beautiful car and the incredible sound it made... I was hooked...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts