Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modern man demands a way of moving from one place to another nicely. It must be on my command, not some group think timetable. I may wish to travel many miles as to San Francisco (500 miles) or Las Vegas (300 miles). Sometimes I desire only to go to the local shop or pub (2 miles). My work is with my wife (2½ miles). She drives her car.

Many Indians and Chinese are learning about this now. They are bidding for my fuel. Great. The Chinese have met the Ferrari team in marketing. Next comes India.

I wish to move better than any and my 550 does that. In all measurements, my Maranello is the best. Since this is the 21st century, some now can actually do better in some categories but very few. Oh, well. That is life. You get the best and someone makes it better. Mostly Ferrari.

I have a production car, not a few of a kind. Race cars had better do better than me. Mine is not a race car and should not be better than a race car. Ferrari builds fantastic race cars.

Sweet things are to be driven. My second major is finished and thankfully paid for.

Mr. Ferrari gave the world the finest traveling machine known. As the 20th century ended, Ferrari was the finest (550 in production and the true car in racing). I believe Ferrari will be the best at the end of this millennium both again.

Ferrari allows one to feel nice in driving. Nothing may touch me unless I wish it.

People love Ferrari. Go anywhere and the people talk to you about your Ferrari.

Darn, I love driving my car. There is nothing like driving the best of the best.

With over 6,000,000,000 of us, only a few can drive the best. I do. I thank the Lord.

Ferrari must always remain Ferrari.

12 cylinders or walk, I truly mean this.

·
Registered
63 Posts
So, does this make the rest of us 8 cylinder guys inferior? Maybe all of us 8 cylinder folks should be banned from this forum :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
mleizza said:
So, does this make the rest of us 8 cylinder guys inferior? Maybe all of us 8 cylinder folks should be banned from this forum :)
Hello there, I'm new on this forum but already feel to reply on mleizza. My answer is not that 8 cylinder guys are inferior. Though, I myself feel strongly about the 12 cylinder boxers, but the V8's and specialy the F40 and Stradale are stunning machines. I think every Ferrari has its beauty and luckely for us Ferristi there is a lot too choose from. Be it a 12, 8, 6 or 4 cylinder.:confused: Think about the poor P.....e 911 guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Enzo250GTO, sadley I don't own a 512BB yet, but I collect as much as possible about the subject. I hope that prises won't clime all that high. Me and my brother can get a go at it in hopefully one year from now, when things are going right. Looks good though! It's nice that there are quit a few Boxer owners here on this site, I think in the future I may ask them some questions about owning a 512BB.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Bart asks, "What is a Ferrari ?". Surely it is more than just a V12 engine. Any car produced by Ferrari and adorned with the Prancing Horse should be respected by a true Ferraristi. Even the Dinos should have a place in our hearts. How can you discount a range of engines as diverse as Ferrari ? Straight 4, straight 6, V6, V8, V10, flat 12, in front, mid, rear, longitudinal and transverse configurations. The great man loved the V12 as much as Bart does, but Ferrari is about history and that means much more than just the V12. Maybe the 550 "does exactly what it says on the tin", but it is a shame to ignore the rest. :) :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I couldn't agree more with Marlin. That's exactly the point. Ferrari has made a wealth of different cars and with that an enormous amount of fans all over the world. I always say; 'it doesn't matter what kind of car I drive, as long as I don't see a round yellow cirkel with a black prancing horse in the middle right in font of me, I DON'T CARE LESS. Ass I've said, in the future I hope it will be a 512BB, but when I see a Ferrari in 'the wild' (any Ferrari) my hart starts pounding away and think my god that's a pretty sight, and that's it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts