Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics of my new headliner in the 308GTBi. I used vinyl instead of the fabric and did the dome light housing to match. The color is the same as original, only way cleaner! As always, I value your opinions of this modification! Thanks, Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve, how've ya been, haven't heard from you in awhile. I really do like the vinyl headliner over the heavy woven cloth although I also like to keep everything as original as possible. It looks like it belongs, and of course, I like it, so that's the most important thing. I had a shop here, "Phat Rides" do the work as all the other auto upholstery shops only do insurance work now. Phat Rides does the gangster cars and such, but their upholstery guy is well known for his work and they are not afraid to tackle any job! The vinyl is high-end off white, exactly the same color as the clean original fabric, and they say, it's meant as insurance replacement for Mercedes! They charged me $1000.00 Canadian, labour and material, which is quite reasonable, and it took only 2 days. I've also fixed my dim headlight, simply a dirty connection, and I am quite happy driving it, as there is nothing to be embarassed about, as there was with the headliner and headlight! How's everything with you?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
looks great! congratulations, your car looks fabulous, and what a great color combo!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
That looks really clean and well done. I like it. Seeing the dome light there is also funny looking because I've only been in GTSes which of course don't have that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts