Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent it painting our bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Dull I can tell you. What started off as a days job turned into a three day painting marathon, at least I'll never forget it!! We made up for the lack of alcohol the day after though...... :eek:

Did anyone have a worse night than me??

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
My wife & I went out to dinner with my brother & his wife. Afterwards we went to his house. When we drove home, my wife drove my beast becasue I had had a few drinks.

This is not good. She can shift OK but does not like dring my car over 2000 rpm. Me, I sat in the passenger's seat watching cars pass me. Rats.

She says 60 mph is fast enough on the freeway. Yipes.

I thought I was in a truck. Why are women allowed to drive?

:evil:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Dan,
I think I can top you, I rang in the New Year by cementing the casing in an offshore oil well. I've been offshore since Christmas Eve day and don't get home until Jan 15th.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't think I had it as harsh as you did Pete...

-Got up at 5:45am
-Started work at 7:00am, hanging aluminum doors on a Texaco bulk-oil truck. Spent all day on that one.
-Went out for a quick dinner. Waited 45min for the food to be served... Turns out only one chef showed up at the restaurant (they expected it to be slow). The restaurant was packed. It wasn't a disappointment though, the food arrived hot and was delicious.
-Went back home, surfed the 'net for awhile then watched TV until they broadcasted the "ringing in" ceremonies.
-Went to bed at 12:10am...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pete, that really does make my night look like a lot of fun!! - I'm glad I'm not the only one that was working and SOBER!! Hope you all have a good year.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Don't worry i was sober also

we spended new years eve keeping the water out of our basement.
Cuz of those stupid storms there's a lot of flooding here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts