Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone who reads Road and Track knows that at the end of the article there is a picture of the auto in question. I still have the article on the 355 from '95 but it is missing a page. Does anyone know or have a pic showing the outline of the 355 while also highlighting where the gas tank, radiator, and the engine? Anyone whom needs clarification please ask, and thanx to all who reply.

ERIC

·
Registered
151 Posts
O.K., I admit! I was looking for a wet girl as well... You can get the pat issue for $5.00 + postage from a place down in Monrovia, CA! Talk with John at 805-987-5570!

·
Registered
749 Posts
The engine's in the back. Funny that as it's mid-engined. Doh!

If you want genuine help then PLEASE use a genuine subject line. :evil:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hell, since he didn't do it...I'll add the wet Girl (with a 355 also :p )

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
360 Spyder said:
Hell, since he didn't do it...I'll add the wet Girl (with a 355 also :p )
Excellent: Thats just like my wife when she cleans the Yucon XL!!!

Dermot :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all,

Seriously gentlemen the idea of a wet girl was NOT meant to mislead anyone, or propose any vulgarity AT ALL. Like any person who calls a mechanical device in the femine perspective I was actually refering to the gas tank and the car, cuz after all, yes, washing a car (for me) is fun, and seeing her sparkle with all the water droplets on, no, not sexually arousing, but arousing nontheless. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and to anyone who does MY SINCEREST APLOGIES!! Thanx to all whom have read this.

ERIC

·
Registered
900 Posts
No reason to apologize. You just had us thinking there would be a hot chick, but since 360 Spyder provided one, no hard feelings. :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all,

Thanx for that muh man, but, LOLOLOL.....Could someone tell me where on earth the gas tank is on a 355 and how big it is?????

ERIC

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I was looking for the wet girl when I went into this thread the first time. I didn't bother to post because I was "mislead".

Now thanks to 360 Spyder, it is worth my effort to bang my keyboard. :lol:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Anytime I can help gentlemen! :lol:

Eric, on the models I have seen, the filler neck/door is behind the left side door just forward of the wheel and the engine is in the rear or the car. Under the front hood is pretty much just a small storage space for tools and maybe some groceries or something very small.

·
Registered
383 Posts
that looks like pam.... :eek:

btw, regarding the road and track issue, you can do yourself one better by ordering yourself the road and track compilation issue of the 355 and 360 modena. It has all the reviews previews and testing pics of both cars, from the 355 Berlinetta and GTS premier, all the way to the 360 spider. I found it in borders, maybe you can try your luck there as well. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's 88 litres and I think it's in front of the engine right behind/under the compartment. That's because I don't know where else it would be... :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts