Ferrari Life Forum banner

Went to the Exotic Italian Car Show today

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Stradale 
#1 ·
Wow! That's about all I can say... TONS of awesome cars! Got to see the Enzo in person for the first time! Awesome car but, and I don't mean any offense to anyone, but it isn't exactly the prettiest or best looking Ferrari ever made. It looks like a space ship in person! :lol: Not that I'd ever turn it down, though!! No F40 this year though, which was disappointing. Love those. Also saw a 550 Barchetta for the first time. Man, there were so many awesome cars that I don't even know where to start!

They also had a Lamborghini Gallaro there that was painted an awesome metallic orange color. Can't say I'm too fond of those cars, though.

Well, I guess I'd better keep saving for that Testarossa that I desperately want! :D Guess I'll have to be satisfied with my 500hp Mustang until then! Fun to drive, but it's no Ferrari! :D

#2 ·
First off...cool deal about that show! You are in Tennesse right? Was it in Tenn.? Is it held each year?

Second...500 hp Mustang eh...I'm going for 600+ rear wheel hp soon in mine! :evil: (Right now it's a 4-cylinder... :green: )

#5 ·
360 Spyder said:
First off...cool deal about that show! You are in Tennesse right? Was it in Tenn.? Is it held each year?

Second...500 hp Mustang eh...I'm going for 600+ rear wheel hp soon in mine! :evil: (Right now it's a 4-cylinder... :green: )
I don't know how long it's been going on, but I've gone the past two years in Memphis. This year was definitely better than last year--more cars, more variety, and a better location.

Yeah, I'd like to have 600rwhp on the Mustang, but I don't really want to put any more money into it... I've gotta save up for a Testarossa! :green:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.