·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Welcome to Ferrari Life.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
welcome .

I will try to get a quote on a back sill for the 456 . the weather on the leather is just too much trouble .

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you have some great products.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Welcome

I just tried to order two cell phone covers - when I saw the request for my e-mail and password it gave me pause.

Is there another way to order items?

Would also like a cf license plate frame.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys thanks for the welcome, glad to be onboard:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome

I just tried to order two cell phone covers - when I saw the request for my e-mail and password it gave me pause.

Is there another way to order items?

Would also like a cf license plate frame.
Hi when paying there is also a "fast checkout" on the right , which saves you registering an account.
Failing that our paypal address is [email protected] . If you send it through there and leave a note , we'll sort it out .
Many thanks

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Hi when paying there is also a "fast checkout" on the right , which saves you registering an account.
Failing that our paypal address is [email protected] . If you send it through there and leave a note , we'll sort it out .
Many thanks
Let me try again - Thanks You

Also before I order - do you have cf license plates and door handles for the 430 in cf?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let me try again - Thanks You

Also before I order - do you have cf license plates and door handles for the 430 in cf?
No sorry we dont. The door handles if you can get another pair or send us yours we can do them in cf for you. Drop me an email if you have any questions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.