Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I don't know about "best" for a Ferrari (since I don't yet own a Ferrari)...but I use Mother's products on my cars.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Also welcome to the site. There are some members from Malyasia that get together often in Kula Lumpar. I'm not sure how far a drive it is (can you drive there?) but worth looking into. They are a great group of guys.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Also welcome to the site. There are some members from Malyasia that get together often in Kula Lumpur. I'm not sure how far a drive it is (can you drive there?) but worth looking into. They are a great group of guys.
Singapore has a very well organised Ferrari Owners Club. Contact Mr Edward Tan - the Secretary at Hong Seh Motors. Their members always drive to Kuala Lumpur, some 400km up north and head straight for Sepang F1 track. Then they stay overnight at a hotel in KL and drive back the next day. They do that at least once a month, sometimes even once every forthnight. Malaysia Ferrari Owners Club will have a golf competition against Singapore Ferrari Owners Club on November 26th in Singapore. We have a good relationship with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts