Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one i know bought a very nice white Porsche GT3 today. I went along with him, i took these:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Beautiful shots.

Not too many dealers here with that kind of inventory.

I like the GT3. Is it black interior?

·
Registered
532 Posts
yea wow in the states we dont have any thing close to that, i secretly have a love for pagani!, its been one of those cars i dream about in my dream garage:crowngrin:, that azzurro too, oh man!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Wow, very nice looking set of cars. That Pagani Zonda sticks out like a sore thumb.:thumbsup: Very nice white GT3 too:)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I bought my car from these guys. Excellent service, organisation and still a family run business (thats why it still works). Well done to your friend, lovely car - Oh and what an inventory - be really pleased if my garage looked like that.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
NICE I hope they supplied bibs at the door I would of bin drooling all over that Zonda,

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I too secretly have a love for the Zonda. It is one of those supercars that I would love to have in my dream garage amongst my Ferraris. But in saying that, for me being a Ferrari owner is more of the passion and drive I'm working towards becoming. If one day life is great to me and I'm blessed to be in the position to own a Zonda, then that would be a bonus.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes the Zonda factory is a great place. I took my family there two years back:thumbsup: The tour was given to us by Mr Pagini personally. He gave my two sons a pair of rare Zonda F brochures and signed them to:thumbsup:
He also gave us a Zonda DVD:crowngrin:
Great guy, great family.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I bought my car from these guys. Excellent service, organisation and still a family run business (thats why it still works). Well done to your friend, lovely car - Oh and what an inventory - be really pleased if my garage looked like that.
Tom Hartley ?
http://www.tomhartley.com/index.php

Have also heard very good things about them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts