Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari Malaysia and Singapore importer will be holding a Track Day on 4th September from 9am to 2pm at Seapng F1 Circuit. Entrance is free. So Ferrari those fans who wish to see all road going Ferraris, including Enzos should attend the Track Day.

The highlight wll be the demo by an F12003-GA which will be loaned by the fctory and driven by a factory driver. The KL dealer is currently clearing the car through customs. That 's supposed to be the "surprise" but as usual I know these things first. :lol:

As always Maseratis too will be there in full force as well. Theere will also be demos by drivers from the factory with their Maserati Trofeos. So that would be interesting as well.

FAO Adlin. There'll be a dinner on Friday 3rd night hosted by Next Car and Hong Seh. A world renowed cook and his team has been brought in from Italy to prepare the dinner. Make sure you get the invitation, if you haven't got it yet contact Next Car.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
make sure to bring back some good shots noordin

this will be the first time that you will be tracking the 360CS right??

btw if you can try to check the s/n of that f1-2003ga, others are always welcome aswell :wink:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dj Dirk said:
make sure to bring back some good shots noordin

this will be the first time that you will be tracking the 360CS right??

btw if you can try to check the s/n of that f1-2003ga, others are always welcome aswell :wink:
OK will do, if only I know where to look. :ugh: 8) :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
I think the number is inside the cockpit on the side?

Sounds like a fantastic event! I'd love to see it, but school's started and I probably, unfortunately wouldn't be able to get over there in the first place.

I know you'll have fun, and if you can, bring back some pictures from the event! Going to get up-close and personal with the GA most likely as well, huh? Have an awesome time!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Stradale said:
OK will do, if only I know where to look. :ugh: 8) :)
easy

look inside the cockpit, on the left side, about the hight of the steeringwheel, and there you will see a plate wich says what type car and the s/n of the f1
i can send you a pic to show you how it looks, i happen to have seen another F1 2003GA last weekend :wink:

·
Registered
383 Posts
i haven't received the invites yet...is it sent by mail or do i have to collect it from Johan?

Regarding the Dinner on the 3rd, where do i make reservations? Or is it strictly one person per invite?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
adlinyusman said:
i haven't received the invites yet...is it sent by mail or do i have to collect it from Johan?

Regarding the Dinner on the 3rd, where do i make reservations? Or is it strictly one person per invite?
Get in touch with Johan or Nur. 03-79545454

The dinner invitation is for couple. Something not to be missed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts