Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make a webpage to compare the differents sounds for a same ferrari with the differents make of exhaust...tubi, orbi,fush...and quicksilver exhausts.

Some exhausts souns of ferrari with quicksilver are missing to me. do you have a video or sound of it ?
Already found some and post here.
thanks nico
http://www.ferrariforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=43566#43566

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can certainly use any of my 355 spider with de-Cat Capristo from that site. I am quite sure that Jas(348) will not mind. If ya want go to www.fcars.net Thats were you will find us all from the UK since we left f.chat and set up on our own. Ask the guys there is they would mind you using there vids, i am sure they will be cool anyway. becourse we are cool on that site 8)

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guide

Maybe I should make it model by model..and would be ok to share the files with you !
I have for example 348 tubi/quicksilver/oem/
for 355 I have tubi/capristo
for testa I have oem/quick(soon)/tubi

All help is welcome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: guide

fana348 France said:
Maybe I should make it model by model..and would be ok to share the files with you !
I have for example 348 tubi/quicksilver/oem/
for 355 I have tubi/capristo
for testa I have oem/quick(soon)/tubi

All help is welcome.
Fana, I'm the one that put the videos up on www.zindigi.co.uk. Let me know which videos you want to use and I'll ask the owners for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey hang on, your not Sy(Angelis) are you? He owns the site. And the videos of the 355 spider with the yellow 993 are mine, (chaa's) In fact th site was originaly set up for my "chaa" videos, and then was added to.
Also the 348 Tubi on he site belongs to Jas, the other 355 belongs to Dem. So who are you???? It ya want to ask Jas or Dem directly go to the forum were we all are www.fcars.net

·
Registered
21 Posts
ferrarispider said:
Hey hang on, your not Sy(Angelis) are you? He owns the site. And the videos of the 355 spider with the yellow 993 are mine, (chaa's) In fact th site was originaly set up for my "chaa" videos, and then was added to.
Also the 348 Tubi on he site belongs to Jas, the other 355 belongs to Dem. So who are you???? It ya want to ask Jas or Dem directly go to the forum were we all are www.fcars.net
It is Angelis/Sy.

The site was indeed set up for the Chaa videos and just got bigger.

:D :D

PS. At least here the 348 is in the "Modern" section.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
video

I m not shure to well understand but shure that I dont want to stole a video or any other file to someone...thnks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ecentric is Sy, he is havinga laugh. If you followed the link to were we are like i recomended you would know its OK!! to take the VIDEOS!! Man!! :wink: Dont know how else to put it. Leave it with ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts