Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Second set.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Second set.
Dear Comrade Boxer,

I really cannot tell you how much I appreciate the trouble that you have taken in placing the images upon the Forum. I am sure that this has taken an inordinate degree of time - particularly that it was transmitted to you from the Kodak Easyshare site and my understanding is that it takes quite an effort to extract the images and then of course they have to be uploaded. So, thank you once again - it is very kind of you indeed. And yes, they look quite splendid!

I have one or two images of the F-40 with oars sticking out of the windows in prparation for such times of heavy rainfall. I shall transmit these to you if you wish.

I also have images of the 512TR Leviathan Behemothic Contumacious Road Ripping Dream Machine replete with twin Formula 1 Off-shore Power Boat Propellers. Again, these were fitted to enable the motor car to be used during periods of heavy flooding

With kind regards,

Vulcan F-40

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dear Comrade Boxer,

I have one or two images of the F-40 with oars sticking out of the windows in prparation for such times of heavy rainfall. I shall transmit these to you if you wish.

I also have images of the 512TR Leviathan Behemothic Contumacious Road Ripping Dream Machine replete with twin Formula 1 Off-shore Power Boat Propellers. Again, these were fitted to enable the motor car to be used during periods of heavy flooding

With kind regards,

Vulcan F-40
Dear Comrade Vulcan F-40,
My pleasure. Please send the pictures of the amphibious F-40 and the rear wheel drive ocean going 512TR.
ATB,
Boxer

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dear Comrades Andrew and Boxer,

I shall do my best endeavours to extricate the aforementioned images from the internal machinations of this nefarious Box-of-Tricks this evening.

Thank you again.

With kind regards,

Vulcan F-40

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Wow, I expected to see pictures of the F40, but the English country side came together as a great plus!

Amazing pictures, some of the best I've seen of the F40 so far, congratulations.

Please post more!! =)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Yours are some of the best I've ever seen too, Boxer, don't be jealous! And you gave me a ride, so that counts extra points for you hehehehehehe

·
Registered
275 Posts
What a stunning car! Thank you Vulcan, and Boxer, for the effort to share your pictures.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
That car just takes my breath away every time I see it.:D The car is so clean also....although its missing the oars....:rofl: ;)

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
That car just takes my breath away every time I see it.:D The car is so clean also....although its missing the oars....:rofl: ;)

Chris
Dear Comrade Chrishawk,

The great thing about an F-40 is that it is well equipped for the gentle art of picking up a few 'ores!

All good wishes,

With kind regards,

Vulcan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts