Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

After three weeks of fretting as the pre-registration work was carried out, I was able to pick the car up yesterday, pay the exorbitant bill, drive to the motor registry, pay another exorbitant bill (tax on tax would you believe), screw on the new plates, and drive the car home.

Now that it's mine, I have to say the experience is a little different to the timid little test drive I had.

Theatrical? Operatic? Hilarious? An absolute hoot? All correct and in large doses.

Fast or slow, the noise - it really is an orchestra back there. And not exactly a precise, surgical one. More like a bunch of mates after a few drinks, who pick up some instruments. All the better.

Got her home and took each of my two teenagers for a drive. Not easily impressed gererally but the noise and sensations won them over. My wife then got a turn and her body language was not good. Tense, arms folded tightly, and some words along the lines of "now don't kill me will you".

So it's in the garage and lined up for a longer drive on saturday.

Cheers

Kon

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Sounds like a great 308 is getting even better under your care. Excellent!'

The more I drive mine, the better it gets. Old school enough to be a classic, modern enough to be very usuable and enjoyable.

Please keep your ownership experiences and pictures coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts