Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
How fast do they shoot those panoramas? I know some programs can fit pics together, but that wont work with all those people moving

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dr. Bob said:
How fast do they shoot those panoramas? I know some programs can fit pics together, but that wont work with all those people moving

i was wondering that myself

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Maybe a special panorama cam that moves around automatically with a very fast shutter speed? But still, those people should be a bit blurry...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw this picture earlier. The camera is positioned straight up and a special conical mirror is placed above it that reflects the enire scene around it. Software is then used to convert the "round" picture to the panorama seen here.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bandit said:
I saw this picture earlier. The camera is positioned straight up and a special conical mirror is placed above it that reflects the enire scene around it. Software is then used to convert the "round" picture to the panorama seen here.
That would explain the lack of ghost (same person twice in different parts of the photo.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Free said:
Anybody seen where I parked my Ferrari?

It is a red one.

:p
Yeah, you parked right next to my red Ferrari :ugh: I think we are both in need of help now in finding our cars.

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it and we are looking forward to hearing more about your Testarossa.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts