Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experiance of buying from this Verdi?

I am keen to find out if I am buying from a decent source??

Can you help?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Verdi

Check out my thread in the classic models section and this might let you know something. As soon as i have things resolved i will let you know (should be tomorrow or wednesday) but at the minute i would be cautious. Try the ferrari centre.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Going on the way things are at the minute i would advise you to avoid verdi and go to someone else. My car broke after 1,000 miles from purchase and they are not standing over it, they have my gearbox that i sent over from Ireland and still haven't looked at it. Everytime i phone i'm told someone is dealing with it and has popped out or went home sick or whatever and they will call me straight back and they never do.I have been left with no alternative but to seek legal advice to at least get my box back fixed or not. Carl the owner is as sweet a talker as you will find but be very wary and go into fine warranty detail if you are going ahead with your purchase. I don't know how long my car is going to be off the road untill this is sorted out.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Funnily enough I contacted them (Verdi) 3 months ago every day for a week about trading in the 308 for a 348 they had and each time was told the guy concerned was out and they would get him to phone me back.....I'm still waiting!!

Done me a favour really cause I've more or less decided to hang onto the 308.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts