Registered
2,884 Posts
the original is much better looking, specially inside

but I liked that DVD player...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know what they say....."Different strokes for different folks". IMHO, I would agree with several statements in that the Ferrari really doesnt need aftermarket additions. Its beautiful just the way it rolls out of the factory.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Marlin,

It is a shame what you posted isn't street legal. If it were I think that is what I would be putting in my garage. That car looks very mean.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I guess im the black sheep then!

I think its looks great.
I kinda like the spoilers, its different. I like to be different and the kits are not too much compares to some kits out there that completely change the look on the front end where you cant even tell what car it is.

The interior is really nice, great change from just a single color and it matches the release button on the seat belt buckle. The seats were done just right.

There is nothing wrong with changing the rims but those are butt ugly.

Now dont get me wrong, anyone who has a crap load of money can afford to do this to a Ferrari and doesnt care about keeping it original and can probably buy 20 Maranello's. Would I do it....no, but that doesn't change tha fact that it does look really cool !

~My 2 cents~

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I must have a forum plague, almost every time I post, the topic conversation ends... :(

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
magnum6464 said:
I must have a forum plague, almost every time I post, the topic conversation ends... :(
Oh no it doesn't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seems like that sometimes but the different time zones sometimes have that effect.
Its a good thing we all have different taste, the world would be a boring place if we all agreed with each other - don't you all agree? 8)

I don't think someone should have done this to a 512BB, but the thats just my opinion. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
I think both Boxer and gma365 would agree that is awful. I certainly do.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Boxer´s 512 looks just so much better...

I really don´t think people should be allowed to do that to Ferraris

1 - 20 of 25 Posts