Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys/gals, i just wanna say hi to everyone
and that i dont own a Ferrari, there just a little too expensive for me :lol: , but i look at them when ever i get the chance :green:

i have a question for anyone that can answer!

the movie "Vanilla Sky" with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz,
has a Ferrari in it at the very beginning, a very badass one at that :ex:
the question is what year and model is it?
i really wanna know, as i am extremely infatuated with this fine automobile!

so if noone knows you should go and rent the movie just so you can give me an answer :lol:
i've searched and searched and have found cars that resemble it somewhat but Ferarri makes so many models with different variations it gets kinda confusing!

thanks people!!
Steve

Edit: oops i guess i should've put this in the "ferarri discussion" forum sorry for any inconvenience

·
Registered
15 Posts
blackchevy said:
ok guys/gals, i just wanna say hi to everyone
and that i dont own a Ferrari, there just a little too expensive for me :lol: , but i look at them when ever i get the chance :green:

i have a question for anyone that can answer!

the movie "Vanilla Sky" with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz,
has a Ferrari in it at the very beginning, a very badass one at that :ex:
the question is what year and model is it?
i really wanna know, as i am extremely infatuated with this fine automobile!

so if noone knows you should go and rent the movie just so you can give me an answer :lol:
i've searched and searched and have found cars that resemble it somewhat but Ferarri makes so many models with different variations it gets kinda confusing!

thanks people!!
Steve

Edit: oops i guess i should've put this in the "ferarri discussion" forum sorry for any inconvenience
hi Blackchevy .Welcome !

Well the black car in Vanilla Sky is a 250 GTO replica based on the datsun Z ..pretty cheap from the producers huh? they can afford to pay tom cruise but they still use a [email protected]#ing replica ? I know GTO are rare and expensive ( 8-9 millions $ ) but they could have used a Black Daytona , that would have been as PIMP !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry , here is the car Tom Cruise is supposed to be driving in his Dream ..a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO serie 1

3.0 liter V12
300hp
186 mph
36 built from 1962 to 1963

1 - 9 of 9 Posts