Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a great deal for Ferrari valve stem caps.

They are very nicely done and for $20.00 including the mailing they are a great deal.

Cuong Trieu
Euro MotorSport
4137 70th St, Cir E
Palmetto, FL 34221-7309
727-643-2207
e-mail: [email protected]

I do not know this person but came across these while searching on eBay item #220331424175.

Worth the $20.00 to me!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those legit? Can I get a floor mat with a logo from the guy too ;)
I do not know if they are legit. I would doubt i.

I can't do OEM logos on my mats because Ferrari and Maserati won't respond about licensing. I think, however, with car sales down they might now listen to me!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
for $50

I have a similar set but opted for the all yellow and black horse only without the shield.

After loosing a couple sets, I went out again and bought the locking type.

same price.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FERRARI-Tire-Valve-Stems-Caps-Anti-Theft-with-Tool_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220350953358QQitemZ220350953358QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ebayphotohosting

The top looks better than pic as it is domed with epoxy or such.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have purchased a set of those from Brazil but have not used them yet.

I am afraid that I will lose the key and then not be able to get them off!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Karma deposits are better.

I have purchased a set of those from Brazil but have not used them yet.

I am afraid that I will lose the key and then not be able to get them off!

The key is lame. Owning another's Karma for stealing is priceless

The projection part of the 'key' is threaded exactly like the side hole to the cap piece. The key is screwed in and holds an inner piece of metal that friction holds to the outter cap, otherwise the outter cap spins on the innner cap: Two piece deal. Key will enable one to unscrew the outter cap. Doens't work well, and not worth the hassle as the threads quickly break down.

I clipped off a short nail, use a pair of pliers and do the following: Insert the nail into the hole, hold it locked in the hole with the pliers and then unscrew the outter cap: Waste of time especially on the road.

So, I have a couple sets of the cheapies knowing someone will take them along the way and just add it to the price of driving.

Honestly, in the cabriolet, I've removed cig lighter, ash-tray [$200] and other items but don't sweat the load anymore... F#it....I'm in for the driving and enjoyment.

If some one wants to steal...THEN I own their Karma. Small price to pay for a bag full of their good karma ;) and they going through life trying to regain it.

·
Premium Member
9,567 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
My concept

interesting understanding of Karma. Please elaborate. Doesn't jibe with my understanding of hindu or buddhist Karma.
I am no mystic, nor student of religious Karma, but my story and sticking to it goes like this: Intentional cause and effect. What goes around comes around. IF you divest of what is good in you because you choose to take a different ‘bad’ route intentionally, then you forfeit your good to the one you did harm. You must do ten times over a good to others to regain your ‘good’ back.

Do unto others, etc.

Some look at it like an emotional bank, where ‘good’ increases an account and ‘bad’ decreases. I may not be able to stop someone from doing harm when I’m not there or do not even know when or how it happened, but they left whatever good they had, into my account. It will be a difficult road for them to get back on the ‘good’ again.

They, always looking over their shoulder of lies and situations

ME, whistling down the highway, enjoying life, not afraid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts