Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would appreciate input on the sale value: 18,300 miles, red/tan, ferrari dealer purchase and annual service ( just completed major- 30000 mile service) 2nd owner, cceramic brakes, Daytona seats, carbon driver's zone, original paint, no sticky buttons, 72% clutch remaining, gently driven

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would appreciate input on the sale value: 18,300 miles, red/tan, ferrari dealer purchase and annual service ( just completed major- 30000 mile service) 2nd owner, cceramic brakes, Daytona seats, carbon driver's zone, original paint, no sticky buttons, 72% clutch remaining, gently driven
Wao, That's really amazing.
I also have my old Ferrari but I want to renovate my Ferrari. So I need best and genuine Ferrari Parts!

So any suggestions?

·
Registered
413 Posts

You have the desirable red/tan combination. At most it is worth around $110,000. The silver car at $90,000 is not unexpected.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, it's been a week since I took delivery of my 2006 F430 Spider and the "honeymoon" is officially over....there's already some serious issues with the car.
So you did not try to have it fix or check by a car mechanic?
I am sure that no car issue can't be resolved is just that you need to spend hundreds of bucks for it. Care to share what are the problems that you have encountered with the car?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well, it's been a week since I took delivery of my 2006 F430 Spider and the "honeymoon" is officially over....there's already some serious issues with the car.
What exactly is the problem? There are some very knowledgeable people on this site. You did do a PPI correct?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts