Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
I'm purchasing a new Euro Spec 2004 360 F1 Spider. Does anyone have any recomendations for converting to USA specs? I heard a lady from Florida is highly recomended but unable to locate her and also a J-K Tech in Baltimore, MD.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sheldon

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Sheldon,

Welcome to the site. I have not heard of anyone doing this so I'm not sure if there is a company converting Euro 360s for the U.S. market. The best conversion company for Ferrari is in Texas I believe, I'll look up there information.

I hope you enjoy your new car and congrats on getting the 360.

Regards,
Andrew

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
There are several shops that convert cars to USA specs, also 360 Spiders. I have no addresses though, only heard a few names. I will look around for you.

Welcome here ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
My car was done at G&K. I have a 360 spider. The car looks great, has held up since the conversion was performed in 2001. It has met California Emissions without a hitch. Hope this helps. http://www.gnkauto.com/

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Boxer42 said:
Sheldon, I believe that there is a company called Amerispec in Danbury Connecticut which has a long history of handling conversions.
Yes, I was looking for that name. I heard a lot of good things and most most conversions are done by them I think

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am also looking for a RI to convert a 2004 modena and came across this website that should help. However, he says that G&K were late on a few documents and therefore could not get his Ferrari 412 in. If anyone knows of another RI that they have worked with I would truly appreciate it.

http://www.fiatbarchetta.com/usa/import.html

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Please also inform about your warranty. It is possible that if you export the car to a different continent, the warranty maybe stopped. I heard this is the case with the Enzo, could also be with the 360s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts