Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I have talked with the owner (father and son) of this dealerhouse many month ago (2007) about the car and a other 330 GTC they had for sell at the time. Of the 2 330 GTC's this one still on offer was declared as the better one. The people seem to be very respectful and friendly. The colour combination is wonderful. I only wonder why the car has not been sold after all these monthes ?

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have talked with the owner (father and son) of this dealerhouse many month ago (2007) about the car and a other 330 GTC they had for sell at the time. Of the 2 330 GTC's this one still on offer was declared as the better one. The people seem to be very respectful and friendly. The colour combination is wonderful. I only wonder why the car has not been sold after all these monthes ?
Wow, the Ferrari world is a very small world.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
That is definitely a beautiful 330 GTC. Great color combination.

Chris

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That is definitely a beautiful 330 GTC. Great color combination.

Chris
+1. Very nice car.

Boxer, have you seen the blue US one on Anamera for 225k? Also looks very nice on the pics, although that doesn't tell you everything. Regrettably, I think a 330GTC is just too much of a stretch for me so it looks to be a 512BB for me some time this year. Not too much of a disappointment, if it comes off. :D

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1. Very nice car.

Boxer, have you seen the blue US one on Anamera for 225k? Also looks very nice on the pics, although that doesn't tell you everything. Regrettably, I think a 330GTC is just too much of a stretch for me so it looks to be a 512BB for me some time this year. Not too much of a disappointment, if it comes off. :D

Onno
Similar situation. I can not see spending Euro 225k on a 330 GTC right now. Any actual purchase will not be until late 2008 or early 2009.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
+1. Very nice car.

Onno
Why skipping the initial idea of owning a 330 GTC....? Why not wait and later on getting what you really want ? You will always remember that you actually would like to have a 330 GTC as your vintage Ferrari. Take me as a example....I'm starving:eek:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
+1. Very nice car.

Onno[/QUOTE

The sale of this blue 225K 330 GTC from Fantasy junction seems to be already pending. On the other hand take a careful look at the different pictures. Lots of oil on the engind block were they show the engine number (why they do not care for such little thing before photographing it?), supension - trapezius region rosty and well used, engine bay behind the battery with all electrical cables "well used":( reffited new CD player with very "unoriginal" loudspeakers at the leg region, Picture 19 of 54 on Anamera shows you the right door inside, look carefully how the "uneven" surface has just been overpainted....:mad:
From distance the car looks very appealing but going into detail, another 50' will be spend easily to make it very good. Sorry, just my 2 cents.:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Why skipping the initial idea of owning a 330 GTC....? Why not wait and later on getting what you really want ? You will always remember that you actually would like to have a 330 GTC as your vintage Ferrari. Take me as a example....I'm starving:eek:
What do I really want? A BB and a 330 GTC... Seriously, I'm not buying a BB just to buy something. I have dreamt of the BB since I was a little kid, and I would love to own one. They're different cars, I would buy them for different experiences. A GTC is great - maybe I'll exchange the BB at some point. But I am sure a BB will put a smile on my face.

But maybe I can't afford a BB either - the gold price dropped 30 points today, and my company shares are going with it! Seems someone up there is not agreeing with me buying a second Ferrari...

Ah well, patience, Horatio! We'll see what happens. I'm perfectly content with my 550 in any case. And I'm not starving. Yet. :)

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
On the other hand take a careful look at the different pictures. Lots of oil on the engind block were they show the engine number (why they do not care for such little thing before photographing it?), supension - trapezius region rosty and well used, engine bay behind the battery with all electrical cables "well used":( reffited new CD player with very "unoriginal" loudspeakers at the leg region, Picture 19 of 54 on Anamera shows you the right door inside, look carefully how the "uneven" surface has just been overpainted....:mad:
From distance the car looks very appealing but going into detail, another 50' will be spend easily to make it very good. Sorry, just my 2 cents.:)
Yes, I had noticed the unoriginal speakers - rather detracting. Your other points I had not picked up in a quick scan of the vehicle, well spotted. There are usually reasons for a lower price, I guess. It also depends - with a basically good car that needs some cosmetics you can take your time to fix her up. Do some work each year and in 5 she'll be great without a massive cost upfront. But I understand people who want perfection - I'm quite like that myself.

Onno

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Yes, I had noticed the unoriginal speakers - rather detracting. Your other points I had not picked up in a quick scan of the vehicle, well spotted. There are usually reasons for a lower price, I guess. It also depends - with a basically good car that needs some cosmetics you can take your time to fix her up. Do some work each year and in 5 she'll be great without a massive cost upfront. But I understand people who want perfection - I'm quite like that myself.

Onno
Dear JazzyO: I did not want to lower in any way the value or meaning of a BB against a 330 GTC, it was just my impression so far that your dream would be the 330 GTC. (But now I understand your intention :) )
In addition I'm faraway of suggesting to buy a "perfect" car. My critical thoughts toward the junction's 330 GTC was just trying to spot those often very expensive details and split the good (not perfect) from the little less good.:confused:

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Archie, but I am really looking for a carburetted Boxer. Therefore a BBi is less high on the list.

RHD does fit well with my non-conforming attitude, though. Out of my way, you Napoleaonitic cretins! :D

Onno
Onno, I agree, if I was going to buy another Boxer it would be a 512BB. It is more usable than the 365BB and still has that great carb experience that the 512BBi lacks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts